Central Goldfields Tourism and Visitor Services staff understand the current situation is extremely challenging. We are doing everything we can to support and promote the interests of our local tourism operators and businesses to regional, state and national tourism bodies, along with local, state and federal governments.
2020 - 2021 COVID Recovery Membership
We invite local tourism operators to join our 2020 COVID Recovery Membership program. This year we are deferring our usual membership fees for a period of 12 months until June 2021.
Basic membership valued at $150 - for FREE
To join, you can fill out the form here
As a member, the minimum you can expect:
- To receive our monthly What’s On Event Calendar
- Regular email updates from the tourism team
- Inclusion in generic brochures developed by our Visitor Information Centre (VIC)
- Display of your business brochures in the VIC
- A basic website listing on visitmaryborough.com.au including your business name, contact details, and a link to your website or Facebook page
- Social media linking and leverage with Visit Maryborough & Surrounds Facebook page
- Opportunity to share your product or event with the Maryborough and Surrounds Facebook page
By working together, we can develop strong, collaborative practices and programs that will drive an increase in visitation, consumer satisfaction and in turn, the economy within our region. Your participation in the membership program not only strengthens your own enterprise, it makes a positive contribution to the recovery and future of our local tourism industry and our region.
For more information about Council’s support for local business during COVID-19, click here
To contact a member of the Tourism and Visitor Information Centre Team call us on 5460 4511 or email us at email@example.com Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm.
The centre is currently closed but staff are still working.